From political and financial scandals to rapid progress in biomedical science and technology, the complex issues of modern society are issues of ethical and moral concern. We require a solid understanding of how Jewish ethics can inform our discussions and decisions about the critical questions of the day.
Facilitated by Rabbi Steven Rubenstein,
• Ethical Dimensions of Food Production
• Rethinking Mass Incarceration
• Ethics of Torture and Just War
• Disabilities and Ethics of Inclusion
• Ethics of End-of-Life Care
Monday nights from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.
May 1, 8, 15, 22 & June 12 and 19
Tuesday mornings from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
May 2, 9, 16, 23 & June 6 and 13
Free for Beth Ahm members
$75 for guests
Advanced registration to 248-851-6880 or firstname.lastname@example.org is requested.